Wednesday 30 November 2011

oh dear!

Oh dear I am a bit rubbish at updating this blog. apologies to my few followers who have by now probably forgotten they were even following me.

In recent news we are still babywearing frequently, mostly with Dexter but sometimes George will ask to go on mummy's back :D I'm also loving having a slingmeet nearby and the sling demonstrations my friend Amie and I have doing at our local children's cenre.

I'm still crafting away on various half started projects, most recently the elf that will be coming to visit the boys over Christmas. It's taking me longer than I thought to make him as I have serious lack of concentration issues. I'm currently starting lots of things and finishing very few of them. This problem extends to all areas of my life right now but I'm finding it most frustrating with regards to crafting for Christmas, Christmas shopping and the dreaded housework.

There has been some cake making going on, most recently in October when I made a Noah's ark cake for myself and the boys baptism, a cake for my friend and her girls who were also baptised the same day and then Dexter turned 1! So of course there needed to be cake for the little gathering of friends we had for him

I guess really a lot has changed since the last time I wrote, I now have a toddler and a preschooler! Dexter is walking now albeit like a cowboy. George is coming on in leaps and bounds, he has such a strong personality and it's lovely seeing him develop into a real person. His language is also coming along and he comes out with some cracking comments that I think I should start writing down before the childhood innocence is lost and I cant remember anymore.

I guess the biggest news for me personally is that I've been baptised, found a nice church to attend and really feel like my faith is growing everyday. If you'd have told me this time last year that I would be attending church, enjoying it and really knowing that God is in my life I would probably have rolled around the floor laughing! But here we are!

So now I think I've updated you with all recent developments and hopefully I wont be as lax at updating from now on. There shall be a post with pictures of recent babywearing, crafting and cake making exploits in the very near future!

No comments:

Post a Comment