Thursday 23 February 2012

cake updates!

so i thought it might be nice to gather the pictures together of some of the cakes i've made :D this is not all of them as some of the photos are on the old computer and need retrieving
the boys baptism cake that i made back in October:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

the cake i made for my friends baptism:
Photobucket

cake for my friends little girl:
Photobucket

Photobucket

lightening mcqueen for my friends little boy:
Photobucket

blue angry bird for another friends boy:
Photobucket

ben10 cake for my nephew:
Photobucket

wedding cake for my borther in law:
Photobucket

lego cake:
Uploaded with Snapbucket (Original)

dexters 1st birthday cake:
Photobucket

Photobucket

red angry bird for hubbys birthday:
Photobucket
I'm actually shocked at how many cakes I've made, and this is not even all of them, still disappointed in some of them that didnt turn out how i planned but overall pleased :D

No comments:

Post a Comment