Friday 15 April 2011

So I now have the blogger app...

I have been rubbish at keeping up to date with many things recently. This poor neglected blog is a prime example. In a bid to try and change this i have now got the blogger app for my android phone and im hoping i will utilise it.

So a small update on us, dexter will be 6 months old in a few days and is starting weaning. He is more excited by the spoons and bowls currently though

On the babywearing front my stash appears to have exploded and both hubby and i are still carrying both boys. I have some lovely slings and im trying to make sure i use them all in turn otherwise i will feel guilty and have to sell a couple.

On the cake making front i have made 2 cakes this year, one in january for my nephew and one for my lovely husbands 30th birthday in february.

I have also been fairly busy on the crafting front. Been playing around with buttons and hot glue gun recently. Decorating picture frames hair bobbles and various other things. I've also been crocheting away on various projects including bunting for 2 of my friends lovely girls, my mammoth ripple blanket project for our bed, flowers and such for hair bands and brooches.

Ive also been doing some sewing, made a small toy mei tai for my friends little boys 2nd birthday. I also have another one cut and part sewn for my big boys 2nd birthday at the end of the month.

Phew that was a long update i hadnt realised quite how productive ive been the last few months!







No comments:

Post a Comment